Review of Health And Beauty Products

Your Ad Here

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Angel by Thierry Mugler


This colleague at work kept coming with this delicious scent. After a few days I couldn’t resist any longer and I asked her what it was. Angel by Thierry Mugler was her response.

So I went and got a 25ml EDP bottle. At $60.00 it was a bit expensive, more then my usual spend on a perfume but I really had to have it. You may find some cheaper deals for Angel on Amazon. The bottle is star shaped and doesn’t stand up on its own. So you need to leave it propped on its side or in the box which is a bit inconvenient really. I like to decorate with the bottles and don’t like the hassle of having to place it back in the box (Yes I am THAT lazy)!

However the perfume itself is definitely not disappointing. It is light and sweet yet it is complex and rich. At first you might think the smell may be overpowering but within a couple of hours you notice it isn’t. It will mellow into an aura of delicious haze! Angel contains patchouli, honey, chocolate, vanilla, and sandalwood which together make the unique combination you will love!


PRODUCT RATING 5/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home