Review of Health And Beauty Products

Your Ad Here

Monday, March 26, 2007

Radox Showerfresh Active


Radox Showerfresh Active

I hate carrying loads of stuff and a huge bag when I go to the gym. So I wanted to buy a shower gel that doubles up as a shampoo so I can take just one bottle with me to the tiny gym showers. I got the Radox Showerfresh Active which is a shower gel and shampoo 2 in 1 with sea minerals. This looks more like a shower gel aimed at men, but it was the best I could find (I think women prefer to use separate shampoo and conditioner).

The bottle is very conveniently shaped because it has a hook so you can just hang it inside the shower. It opens and shuts with a clip strategically placed at the bottom so you don’t have to move the bottle out of place to get to some gel. The scent is light and fresh and gives you a boost, definitely a very appropriate product to use after a workout. While the gel foams up pretty well and looks good as a shower gel I am very skeptical about its effects a shampoo. I have this feeling that it doesn’t clean my hair as well as a proper shampoo. My hair also feels a little bit dry when I use this product. So, although I would this product as a shampoo at the gym or other occasions I would not use this as my permanent shampoo.

Perfect for some weekend breaks, traveling or simply the gym, Radox Showerfresh definitely wins points for convenience.


PRODUCT RATING 4/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home