Review of Health And Beauty Products

Your Ad Here

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Artist's Eye Pencil by Estee Lauder


The smudged look around the eye is pretty in at the moment. I do not really have much of a clue how to get this look without ending up looking like a panda. So I got one of the most professional liners in the local stores, the Artist's Eye Pencil by Estee Lauder. I love the products by Estee Lauder especially the Magnascopic Mascara. The shade of eye pencil I chose was the brown writer because to be honest I felt the black was a bit too dramatic.

The product is dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested, so it should not cause any adverse effects. The pencil has two sides. One side is the actual liner while the other side is the smudger. I never used a smudger so I was a bit nervous and needed to practice a few times before I dared venture out. However, it was really not as hard as I imagined. The liner is really soft and glides upon the skin. You don’t have to press down for ages to get a semi decent line. When you’re done, you can use the tip of the smudger to smudge down the line and lose its harshness. The effect can be pretty astounding since it looks way nicer then a straight line painted with liquid liner. The liner lasts for hours and does not slip all over the rest of your makeup. Rest assured that you can safely apply it in the morning and still look good at night!

I love the new look! Really worth trying out especially if eye pencils and smudging is a new process to you!


PRODUCT RATING 5/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home