Review of Health And Beauty Products

Your Ad Here

Friday, February 23, 2007

Desert Essence Facial Cleansing Pads


Recently I came across a very interesting site with nutritional supplements and beauty products. They had a particular product which really caught my eye. This was the Desert Essence Facial Cleansing Pads.

The packaging was really attractive and to me they looked like the ultimate in cleansing pads and I thought I would give them a try. The pads come in a small tub that contains 50. The pads are not normal commercial cleansing pads but promise to cleanse the face and gently exfoliate dead skin cells. The also contain Vitamin A and C. I really have to say that I did feel a different super clean sensation on my face when I did try them, and I did not get any annoying pieces of cotton sticking onto the cleansers as sometimes happens with cheap commercial pads.

You do not need to use anything with these pads. They contain pure essential oils and natural botanical extracts which are combined to remove oil, dirt and other impurities with one easy step. Since this product contains alcohol I personally didn’t use it to clean the eye area. I just wiped the face and neck and then rinsed off with some cool water. My skin felt refreshed and not tightened so I will be using these pads again! They really are convenient especially when you are traveling or want to shorten your beauty regime.

Ingredients:
Alcohol (Denat), Hamamelis Virginiana (witch hazel) Extract, C11-15 Pareth 12, Calendula Oil, Aloe Vera Gel, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Oil, Lavender Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Goldenseal Root Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Hedychium Coronarium Root Extract, Retinyl Palmitate (Vit A), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Purified Water, Aromatic Proprietary Blend.


PRODUCT RATING 4/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home