Review of Health And Beauty Products

Your Ad Here

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Estee Lauder Minute Blush


I usually stick to powder blushers because I find them practical and easy to use. However I was convinced to part with around $25 for the Estee Lauder Minute Blush. I got the shade spice because it seemed to suit my skin tone best.

This is basically a cream blusher that needs to be worked into the skin with your fingertips. The more you rub it in, the more it will look like a healthy glow. The downside is that you need quite some time to achieve a natural glow. My few first attempts at using this product were a disaster because I used way too much then I should have. I finally learnt that the best way to do it is swirl your finger along the top of the product and then just gently pat on to the cheekbones and blend.

I am not so convinced with this product. I mean it does work well and give quite a natural barely there glow but it is pretty fiddly as a product and you really need to know what you’re doing to get the right look. If you’re planning to apply this before you rush out to work, you may want to reconsider your choice!


PRODUCT RATING 3/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home