Review of Health And Beauty Products

Your Ad Here

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Femalite for PMS


I tend to suffer a lot from PMS. Around 2 weeks before my period is due I start getting mood swings, anxiety, sore breasts, lower back pain and water retention. A couple of months ago I was on this PMS site and I checked out the PMS relief products they had for sale. The site looked very reputable and they reviewed several PMS products before giving out their recommendations. So I decided to buy Femalite which is their top recommended product.

The site I got the product from was secure so I had no issues to pay. The product arrived within a few days and was packed well. It’s basically a small bottle with liquid form natural herbs. The herbs are Foeniculum Vulgare (Sweet Fennel), Pulsatilla Vulgaris (Pasque Flower), Melissa Officinal (Lemon Balm). Before using this product I did a quick findout about each ingredient and was happy to see that they are all safe to use and claimed to be effective.

I put around 12 drops of this product and mixed with some water. I stirred and swallowed it down with one gulp to make sure I don’t taste much of it. When I swallowed I realized it didn’t taste too bad after all. The product claims to work within 5 minutes. I’m not sure it was effective so fast, however within half an hour or so I felt strangely calmer. Even my boyfriend wanted to sit near me instead of hiding behind the monitor on the other side of the house. My breasts and lower back still felt a little bit sore but I can say the pain was definitely lessoned.

Overall, I would say this product was pretty effective on me. I was quite skeptical to start off with but the results really convinced me. I will definitely be buying a 3 month supply when this bottle is finished!


PRODUCT RATING 5/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home