Review of Health And Beauty Products

Your Ad Here

Sunday, March 18, 2007

The Body Shop Camomile Eye Make-Up Remover


I picked this product from my local Body Shop store because I was desperately out of my last eye remover. The packaging of this product is a simple typical body shop bottle which in my experience is very convenient because they usually have wide openings.
The product is oil free and fragrance free which is a bit of a plus for my sensitive skin.
I like the idea of Camomile because I know it’s used as an anti irritant so I guess it’s really good to use around the eye area!

The instructions on this bottle state: "apply with cotton pad, using a separate pad around each eye. If product gets in eyes, rinse with clean water." So I did just that and removed the makeup with cotton discs and was pleased with the result. This product quickly cleaned my eyes off makeup. I did not have to rub at the skin for ages to get rid of the last bit of waterproof mascara. So I would say this eye makeup remover does its job pretty well. What I am not happy about is the residue the remover left. It wasn’t oily but it was like a few specs on the skin. I had to rinse off my eyes with water to get rid of it.

At $12 I guess it’s a fair price for 250 ml so I won’t be complaining on the price. This product can last for ages because you really need a tiny amount to get clean eyes.


PRODUCT RATING 3/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home