Review of Health And Beauty Products

Your Ad Here

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Palmolive Aroma Therapy Anti-Stress


On my quest for a new shower gel I bought the Palmolive Aroma Therapy Anti-Stress. This shower gel from Palmolive contains pure essential oils of Lavender (relaxing), Ylang Ylang (reduces stress) and Patchouli (balances moods).

This shower gel is available from all supermarkets and department stores and is fairly priced at under $4 for 500ml(you may even get a better price cause they have regular special offers). The bottle is a large plastic rounded shape with a click shut top and doesn’t slip out of your hands when wet.

The shower gel in itself is a rich purple and is very thick so you only need to use a very small amount to build up a nice lather. The smell of the gel is very pleasant and combined with a hot steamy shower it does help you to relax and unwind. The gel also claims to soften your skin but to be honest I didn’t notice much of a difference from other regular shower gels. I also noticed that the smell of the gel didn’t really linger on my skin so don’t expect the scent to last all day.

On the whole I am pretty satisfied with this product as a package. The only drawback I could see is that it tended to dry out my skin a bit so if you have dry skin you may want to steer away from this product.

Otherwise, help yourself chill out and enjoy a hot shower with this gel!


PRODUCT RATING 4/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home