Review of Health And Beauty Products

Your Ad Here

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Vitol Creatine Monohydrate

I’m not into bodybuilding myself but my brother recently got into it and is doing pretty well ever since he started experimenting with creatine supplements and liquid creatine.

After several recommendations from the people who work out with him, he started using Vitol Creatine Monohydrate. This dietary supplement is in liquid form and very simple to use. Just place one drop under the tongue for 10 seconds and then swallow. For the best results, take around 30 minutes before working out!

I feel that this product is working on my brother. He has always been on the thin side yet with this product coupled with a workout 3 times a week he is really filling out nicely. I guess it’s a good product to consider!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home