Review of Health And Beauty Products

Your Ad Here

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Bourjois Very Vernis Nail Enamel in Rose Virtuel


This particular shade of nail varnish suits everyone because it’s not too bright and comes with some lovely sparkly flecks. It can be work for both morning and nighttime use although personally I prefer it for the evening.

The bottle is a decent sized 0.3Fl Oz and costs under $10, which I guess is a medium range price for a nail varnish.

The product is easy to apply and being silicone based, it dries off pretty easily. The effect is pretty homogenous and there is no streaking even with just one coat. Although one coat was good enough, I applied two coats because I like the color to look as solid as possible.

The product is acetone free and enriched with calcium and Vitamin B5 to strengthen nails. It lasted a few days without chipping although I have to admit that I did avoid washing the dishes! Overall I am satisfied with this product. It’s a better then average varnish but not outstanding!


PRODUCT RATING 3/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home