Review of Health And Beauty Products

Your Ad Here

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Elizabeth Arden Color Intrigue Eye Shadow in Tulle


Impressed with the high class Estee Lauder MagnaScopic Mascara I wanted to give some expensive makeup a try. So I opted for the Elizabeth Arden Color Intrigue Eye Shadow in Tulle which basically is a light shade of pink.

The packaging is really posh with the product being in thick plastic casing with the trademark Elizabeth Arden in gold. Definitely not one of those flimsy little cases that break the first time your drop them. The casing also has a big window so the product can be seen through the top.

When I opened the case I was disappointed to find one of those tiny eye shadow applicators. It looked way too small and useless, and for such an expensive product I expected a better applicator. I decided to use the applicator thinking that this must be specifically designed to give the best of this product. Big mistake! The color was hardly getting picked up by the applicator and I was literally applying nothing! Fuming, I gave up and decided to use my own eye shadow brush. This worked better, however the eye shadow was still too light. I mean it looked the right shade in the box but on my face it hardly shows. I guess this range was meant to promote the barely there look!

I evaluated the product during the rest of the day and it didn’t last as long as I expected it to. It starting discoloring and disappearing from the middle part of the eyelid and eventually reached the side. As a side note, I tried this product for work and not for a workout at the gym so I was expecting better staying powers!

Nothing else to say about this product apart from the fact that it’s a complete waste of money and I would have probably been better off buying a cheap commercial box of eye shadows for a fraction of the price!


PRODUCT RATING 1/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home