Review of Health And Beauty Products

Your Ad Here

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Estee Lauder MagnaScopic Mascara


I went to town to buy a mascara and there was a promotion on Estee Lauder MagnaScopic Maximum Volume Mascara so I got that. There were four shades available Black, Brown, Purple & Blue but being a conservative person I picked the safe black!

The shape and deep blue color of the tube make it look very chic and definitely a cut above the other commercial brands! The tube is easy to handle since it feels like a thick pen and the wand is short and stubby, while the brush is perfectly shaped to reach those out of the way lashes that other brushes may not reach.

When I tried it on I was looking at the mirror for ages! I couldn’t believe my eyes! Just two quick coats and I was instantly blessed with long thick lashes that defined my eyes without clumping up the lashes. It didn’t smudge at all and lasted until I took it off without running of causing panda eyes. I took it off with my regular Olay Daily Cleansers Eye Make-Up Removing Cream and it went off without any trouble.

Although at around $30 for a mere 7ml, I felt the mascara was a bit expensive, I think it was worth the price, since it defined my lashes, lasted all day and didn’t irritate my eyes in any way! I guess the saying ‘you get what you pay for’ really holds well in this case! Definitely a 5 star product!


PRODUCT RATING 5/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home