Review of Health And Beauty Products

Your Ad Here

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Simple Facial Wipes


Lazy girls like me love having facial wipes to quickly wipe off their makeup before passing out on the bed!

I got the Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes because they remove all makeup, even waterproof mascara. This is definitely a plus because it avoids fiddling around with a separate eye makeup remover. Another added bonus is that they are oil and alcohol free so they should cause no breakouts or irritations.

The packaging of these wipes is in light green and the sticky piece which closes the packet tends to stop sealing well half way through the packet. So it’s best to keep the wipes upside down so as to hold them down with their own weight.

The wipes themselves are like largish thin pieces of fabric. They feel soft and have a gentle smell. As I ran them across my face, some on the moisture on the wipe must have got into my eyes which removing the mascara and believe me, my eyes stung for a few minutes. The stinging was so bad that I actually had to keep my eyes shut until the pain subsided. The next morning, I found some eye makeup residue under my eyes which convinced me that the product is not as good as it claims.

INGREDIENTS
Aqua, Cetearyl Isononanate, Cetearth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol. Glyceryl Sterate, Glycerin, Cetearth-12, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol.


I think I need to bum some more beauty samples to review soon.


PRODUCT RATING 2/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home