Review of Health And Beauty Products

Your Ad Here

Monday, December 04, 2006

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue


I was traveling last week so I managed to get access to the duty free section of the airport. The perfumes were fantastically priced and I made a beeline to the discount section. I found the Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue for around 40 EUROS so I got myself a bottle! I know it’s not a latest perfume but I’ve wanted to try it out for a few years!

The perfume is light and subtle, making it perfect for morning use. It is lively, fresh and feminine and the smell lingers all day. Although this perfume seems to be based on citrus, it is still understated as a scent. I would consider this perfume to be summery and ideal for warm weather, although I loved it so much I will probably use it all the year round!

I guess I’m going to have to give full points for this perfume!


PRODUCT RATING 5/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home