Review of Health And Beauty Products

Your Ad Here

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Olay Daily Cleansers Eye Make-Up Removing Cream


I just spent a whole weekend shopping on ebay. I managed to get myself some good deals on beauty products so I will be reviewing some Dior and Chanel within a few weeks! One of the items I picked out a few weeks ago is an Olay Daily Cleansers Eye Make-Up Removing Cream.

This product is enriched with Olay moisture that cares for the eye area. I just applied a tiny amount of this product upon my fingers and gently rubbed my eyes. Some of the product must have managed to get into my eye since I felt some burning. However, I just wiped the product off with a moist cotton wool as directed and the burning stopped while the heavy eye makeup got transferred onto the cotton wool. The result was very satisfying because my eyes were free of makeup and the whole eye area felt slightly moisturized instead of dry and tight. Definitely a good product but make sure you don’t get any of it in your eye!


PRODUCT RATING 4/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home