Review of Health And Beauty Products

Your Ad Here

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Essence Eyeliner Pen


Today I managed to pick up and Essence Eyeliner Pen for a bargain price of $2. This eyeliner is made with original Japanese ink so I assumed it would be a good product. However, what really made me buy the product is neither the price nor the special ink but the fact that it is in a pen form and therefore there is no fiddling with fine brushes.

The pen format of this product does make it an easy to apply especially early in the morning when my eyes are only half open. The ink on the other hand is very disappointing. What I thought would be nice dark black lined eyes ended up being very light brownish! Moreover the product is a bit light and runny and refused to sit on my eyelids preferring to slide all over my face. In fact within half an hour I could see no traces of this liner anymore!

I will definitely not be using this product again. I won’t even be finishing this newly purchased tube because it’s useless to me! Very disappointing!


PRODUCT RATING 1/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home