Review of Health And Beauty Products

Your Ad Here

Saturday, October 28, 2006

L'Oreal Super Liner

After my recent disaster with the Essence Eye Liner Pen I thought I will check out some reviews before buying my next liner. So after checking a few sites, I decided to try out the L'Oreal Super Liner. I opted for a brown shade since I'm pretty fair skinned and black may have been a bit too harsh on my eyes.

The liners tip is very fine making it very easy to apply this liquid liner without it smudging all over the place. It dried up instantly too so I was really impressed. The color is also very intense and long lasting so I didn't have to worry about reapplying all evening! Definitely an easy to use product with excellent effects! This is a keeper ladies!


PRODUCT RATING 5/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home