Review of Health And Beauty Products

Your Ad Here

Monday, November 20, 2006

Dove Summer Glow Body Lotion


Last summer I got some Dove Summer Glow Body Lotion Samples (Normal to Darker skin) but I never really tried it out. Last weekend I wanted to wear a short skirt, and since my tan is fading, I decided to give this product a try. This product is made of a unique combination of ingredients that will have the skin glowing all the year round.

The product is relatively cheap and very delicately scented with a hint of vanilla. I’m a bit wary of products that offer to build a tan because I’ve always ended up streaky so I used very little of this product. I showered, got dried and applied a little bit of this cream on my legs. However, I immediately noticed a bit of a problem with it. The cream did not get absorbed properly so I spent a good fifteen minutes working it through my legs making it a point not to miss out any parts. After fifteen minutes it still felt sticky on my legs and I was afraid to get dressed because I thought it would ruin the clothes. Anyway, that day I saw no results, however I did wake up with streaky brown legs the next day. Very disappointing!


PRODUCT RATING 1/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home