Review of Health And Beauty Products

Your Ad Here

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Goodbye Cellulite by Nivea


I managed to talk my depressed friend out of the plastic surgery but now she is determined to go on a diet. While a good healthy diet never really hurt anyone, I don’t want her to have the wrong reason for dieting and I don’t want her to overdo it. She’s been asking me about diet pills but I told her that you guys haven’t given me any recommendations. If you still have some diet pill tips and recommendations just check out the previous posts.

Anyway before this health and beauty blog turns into a diet blog, I’ll get back to the product up for review. In a bid to get a nicer body without having to make too much of an effort, I got myself the Goodbye Cellulite by Nivea. Selling at just under $12 from most supermarkets or chemists, this product is worth a try. This product contains L-Carnitine, which is a substance that naturally occurs in the body and when applied, it quickly breaks down the fat deposits that cause cellulite resulting in smoother skin. When I applied this gel on my skin I felt a refreshing cooling sensation. Later on in the day, I noticed that the skin also felt smoother and softer then usual. So while the cellulite hasn’t disappeared within a day, I can honestly say that I did feel a difference to my legs. I will be trying out the recommended 4 weeks to see how much of the cellulite will go away.

I think I’m going to regret not having discovered this product in the beginning of summer!


PRODUCT RATING 4.5/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home