Review of Health And Beauty Products

Your Ad Here

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Bionsen Roll on Deodorant

Its usually a bit hard to find free deodorant samples, but this week I came across Bionsen Roll on Deodorant with active minerals. This is an alcohol free, hypoallergenic, roll on deo. It also contains no aluminum which is normally very commonly used in deodorants. Aluminum and alcohol really irritate my skin so I was relieved to find a product that contains none of these chemicals.

I was glad to notice that this deo has a very fresh distinctive smell and unlike the Sanex Deo, it does smell feminine. The scent does last for hours on the skin and it does help the underarm area stay fresh and dry. I also tried the ultimate deo test which is applying it on a few minutes after shaving the underarm and I noticed no stinging. So this product gains full marks from me!


PRODUCT RATING 5/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home