Review of Health And Beauty Products

Your Ad Here

Friday, November 03, 2006

Rimmel 1000 Kisses Stay On Lip Liner Pencil 011(spice)


I needed a lip liner to match my hot new pink outfit for tonight! So, after trying out a few liners, I bought myself a Rimmel 1000 Kisses Stay On Lip Liner Pencil in 011(spice).

This liner is simple, cheap and practical to have since the color is a very neutral kind of pink that would match most of the pink lipsticks you may have. The color is matt and durable and lasts long on the lips. I think that the lipstick vanished before the liner did! Finally it’s also a product that gives you are certain amount of flexibility since the tip is neither too hard nor too soft. This means you can press the liner on your lips as much as you like without worrying that the tip will lose its shape or that it will break!


PRODUCT RATING 4/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home