Review of Health And Beauty Products

Your Ad Here

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Clinians Bags and Shadows


Clinians Bags and Shadows is a product that I have wanted to try out for ages. Since I almost ran out of the Aquolina Eye Gel, I thought I will try out the Clinians since it’s advertised as a soothing light gel that reduces shadows and deflates bags with bio-cellular extract and vegetable proteins. Although I don’t normally get bags, this product is a preventive product so there is no harm in trying it out.

Upon application, I noticed that the gel is indeed very fresh and soothes the whole eye area. It also gets absorbed pretty easily so I could apply my makeup almost immediately. Being a preventive product, I cannot say that I saw any results. I just felt a refreshed eye area which helped to perk me up. This is an ideal product to use when your eyes are feeling tired and they need a quick pick me up!


PRODUCT RATING 4/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home