Review of Health And Beauty Products

Your Ad Here

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Max Factor More Lashes Waterproof Mascara


I hadn’t bought any makeup for quite a while now, so I got myself a Max Factor More Lashes Waterproof Mascara. I opted for this product because it promises to multiply, separate and add volume to my lashes.

Although this mascara is a good one, it is nothing spectacular. The color is dark and coats the lashes well making them appear longer. The lashes do not clump up together but remain separated! Regarding durability, it lasts the whole day without streaking, smudging or disappearing. However, I was disappointed when I came to remove this mascara. Even though I used an eye makeup remover, it was a big hassle to remove all of it. The color kept running onto the cotton wool and it was hard to remove. I really had to rub the cotton wool and lost a couple of eyelashes in the process. I guess I wont be using this product too often!


PRODUCT RATING 3/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home