Review of Health And Beauty Products

Your Ad Here

Friday, December 15, 2006

Constance Carroll Diamond Gloss Nail Polish


With the Christmas season coming up, I need to have some nice nails. You can’t go to Christmas parties and functions with ugly nails can you? So I picked a few shades of Constance Carroll Diamond Gloss Nail Polish. I picked a Pink Ice, Claret and Bronze to complement some of the clothes I intend to wear soon.

I tried the Pink Ice because it is a very natural shade for morning wear. The first thing I noticed is that this nail polish is very runny and it doesn’t do a lot of covering. This means that I need at least 3 coats of polish to get an even non-streaky color. Unlike the Oreal Ceramide Resist Polish this nail varnish takes a while to dry off. In fact, I managed to dent the polish a few times until it was completely dry. Regarding quality, I found that this polish chipped off within 24 hours. Considering the polish takes ages to dry off and chips within a day, it is personally not worth the hassle of using this product.


PRODUCT RATING 2/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home