Review of Health And Beauty Products

Your Ad Here

Saturday, September 16, 2006

L’Oreal Ceramide Resist Nail Polish

I love having nice nails or at least decent nails, especially when I’m going somewhere a bit special. I was invited to a wedding this weekend so I wanted some natural looking pinkish color that will look elegant whatever I decide to wear (I never know what to wear until the last minute!). My local beautician suggested this L’Oreal Ceramide Resist Nail Polish (no 102) since she claimed it lasts for 5 days without chipping! That hooked me!

This nail varnish was not one of the cheapest in the range. In fact it cost around $10 which is more then I usually spend on a varnish. This product is very easy to apply since its smooth in texture. It also dries up real fast leaving the nails deliciously coated in a slick of pink shimmer! I needed just 2 coats to instantly obtain glamorous nails! I guess I still have to see if it does last 5 days, but it has already lasted 2 days with no signs of chips!


PRODUCT RATING 4.5/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home