Review of Health And Beauty Products

Your Ad Here

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Nivea Soft Intensive Moisturising Cream


Its getting a bit cold here and my hands immediately start drying up and flaking at the knuckles. So I need a good intensive hand cream to sort out my skin. Having run out of free beauty cream samples, I had to go buy some!

I got the Nivea Soft Intensive Moisturising Cream from the supermarket for a relatively cheap price. I usually find Nivea products pretty up to standard so I did not hesitate to buy this product. When I opened the container (comes in various handy handbag sizes), I immediately noticed the pleasant smell of the cream. The cream in itself is thick in texture and is easy to rub into the skin. When the cream gets absorbed, it leaves a slightly oily feel. So I would recommend that you do not apply this cream on the palms of your hand if you do not want to stain everything you touch. I got around this by applying the cream all over my hands and then wearing gloves on top. When I took the gloves off after a couple of hours my skin had definitely picked up and was feeling very smooth.

I definitely will be adding this product to my winter routine. It’s a fantastic product at a cheap price!


PRODUCT RATING 5/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home