Review of Health And Beauty Products

Your Ad Here

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Gucci Rush 1


I was doing some more diet pills research on this morning but I will not be taking my decision until I read some reviews (hint hint….I’m waiting for your reviews and comments). There are just too many products on the market and I don’t want to pick a random product. Anyway, I was chatting to the sales assistant at the shop today and she told me she has some samples of an older perfume and asked whether I would like to have them. I never refuse free stuff, especially when its health and beauty related so I went home with 6 tiny samples of Gucci Rush 1.

This scent immediately struck me as a unique strong smell. It’s a bit on the strong side and not subtle at all. It’s the kind of perfume for a strong, bold, confident girl who knows what she wants. I loved it, especially since I kept on smelling it for hours however my boyfriend commented that it was a bit too strong for his liking. Definitely a night scent, don’t even consider buying it for daytime use and make sure you don’t spray on too much of it.


PRODUCT RATING 4/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home