Review of Health And Beauty Products

Your Ad Here

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Sanex Dermo Protector Minerals Anti Perspirant Spray


A good deodorant is a real must for me so I’m always on the lookout to try out any new deos I come across! Today I came across a Sanex Dermo Protector Minerals Anti Perspirant Spray and as usual I gave in to the urge to BUY IT! This deo enticed me simply because it has no alcohol while still being in a spray form. Alcohol tends to sting my skin and sometimes causes irritations so the no alcohol factor is very important to me.

This deo is very plain and has no fancy smells. It just smells of clean soap. I tend to prefer deos that are more “girly” scented because they makes me feel more feminine. So this Sanex deo has lost some points on scent. Another drawback of this product is that it takes some time to dry off, so if you spray it on before you dress up, you’re going to end up with white lines on your top (like me!). Otherwise, the product is pretty effective and does it job surprisingly well!


PRODUCT RATING 3/5

1 Comments:

  • I would buy it again epscially during the hot summer when I tend to get a lot of skin irritations. Admittedly, it is a bit of a neutral boring scent and I normally prefer something "girlier". However, it did stop me from having skin sweat irritations that I normally have all through summer.

    By Blogger christine, at 4:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home