Review of Health And Beauty Products

Your Ad Here

Friday, October 13, 2006

Additiva Multivitamins and Minerals

With winter coming up, I need to boost my immune system because I don’t feel like being stuck in the house with endless bouts of colds. I usually buy vitamins online but this time I went to the local vitamin store to get some multivitamin pills.

I picked up Additiva Multivitamins and Minerals. I picked these multivitamins because they come it a very practical tube and they are soluble. This makes them very convenient to carry around in your bag and easy to take one even at work. You just place them in a glass of water and they fizz up into a drink. They take a minute or so to dissolve and they don’t dissolve completely. A few specks of the tablet remained so it was like drinking an orange drink with some floating powder. Regarding the taste, it’s not the best in the world, but it’s not disgusting either. I will definitely keep these vitamins handy for when I’m feeling a bit weak, however it’s wise to use a spoon to make sure they dissolve completely.


PRODUCT RATING 4/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home