Review of Health And Beauty Products

Your Ad Here

Friday, October 06, 2006

Rimmel Lycra Glam Rock (no 473)

My boyfriend needed to buy some fitness equipment last week and I went along with him to this local department store. He was immediately approached by a sales rep who kept talking about fitness, exercise, different kinds of diets (including atkins, diabetic diet, etc). After a few minutes I got bored of the sales talk and went in search of some beauty products.

I picked a Rimmel Lycra in Glam Rock (no 473). This is a transparent nail varnish with tiny specs of gold glitter. It promised to be chip proof for 5 days, so I thought it was worth the price. The nail varnish was quick to apply, easy to dry and it really did last over a week or so until I got bored of it and took it off. Taking it off was harder the hard part. The glitter seemed to stick to the nail and it took me a few minutes of rubbing until I took it off completely.

I definitely loved this polish since it’s very high quality and the color is really subtle. The glitters inside the polish are really tiny so they do not show up on the nail but rather, they give the nail a sparkly look.


PRODUCT RATING 4.5/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home