Review of Health And Beauty Products

Your Ad Here

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Clairol Herbal Essences Colored/Highlighted Shampoo


The wedding was yesterday so last night I went to the hairdresser to do up my hair. Nothing too fancy, just a simple quick blow dry. When I was there, I got myself a Clairol Herbal Essences Shampoo for Colored/Highlighted hair. The product promised me healthy hair growth, a protection of color and silky shiny hair.

My hair gets very oily so I wash it everyday and this morning I decided to give my new shampoo a try out. The product contains Celandine, Water Lily and Peony extracts which make it smell very fresh. I used very little of this product but it was enough to build up a good lather. On the other hand the lather was also quick to rinse out and it didn’t take me long to get it all out of my hair. I was a bit disappointed with the results though. I felt my hair a bit dry and heavy at the edges even after applying my usual conditioner. I certainly saw no out of the ordinary shine and I pretty much thought it was a low quality product. I think I will just go through the bottle and then switch to another brand

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home