Review of Health And Beauty Products

Your Ad Here

Friday, September 01, 2006

Aquolina Eye Gel


Today I invested around $17 on the Aquolina Eye Gel. This is a small attractive plastic jar with a yellow cap containing 30ml of fresh fragrance-free gel. This gel claims to moisturize, tone and smooth the skin while reducing puffiness and dark circles. It also contains 5% grape juice and 15 bamboo extract which are both soothing and refreshing agents. The 2% ceratonia siliqua extract helps to reduce the formation of fine lines!

I used it this morning on cleansed skin. It did feel very refreshing and was easily absorbed by the skin. I could apply makeup easily just a minute or so after applying this gel! It certainly made me feel more refreshed and my under eye area felt more smooth all day! I guess this gel is going to turn into part of my daily routine!



PRODUCT RATING 5/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home