Review of Health And Beauty Products

Your Ad Here

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Nailene French Manicure Set


I don't do much to my toenails usually apart from some nail fungus treatment! I’m not really a person for French manicures because I hate all the fiddling around with different polishes. However, I’m fed up looking at my boring nails and I got a French manicure set by Nailene that contains a tip whitener and a French polish top coat.

The nail tip whitener was a bit disappointing to me because it was a bit too light and needed at least two coats to cover up well. On the other hand, the French pink top coat was good and the color lasted a few days before chipping. The bottles are also decent sized and overall the pack was excellent value for money since it only cost $10.

I have to admit that it is worth the extra few minutes needed to do this manicure because for once my nails looked pretty feminine.


PRODUCT RATING 4/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home