Review of Health And Beauty Products

Your Ad Here

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Max Factor Lip Liner no 10 (Ruby)


Max Factor is a top brand in my books so I wanted to try out their lip liners. I got a liner in Ruby no 10. The name may be a bit misleading because the color is not red but not on the pink/plum side.

This lip liner is different to the others because the color itself is not encased in wood but in some other kind of black material. So when you sharpen it, you do not get wood shavings but rather some kind of black shavings. The texture of the color is a bit soft, so the point tends to break or rather lose its shape if you press a bit too hard. Otherwise, the product is really good and gives a nice deep shade, so I actually ended up filling the rest of my lips in and using it as a lipstick!

Final verdict? For me it’s a nice deep color that matches well with the lighter shades of pink or purple eyeshadows.


PRODUCT RATING 4/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home