Review of Health And Beauty Products

Your Ad Here

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Nina by Nina Ricci


Happy New Year! We have to start the New Year in style so I picked myself a bottle of perfume for the occasion. I’m a fan of practically all the perfumes by Nina Ricci, so I allowed myself the extravagance of buying the large 100ml bottle of the perfume Nina by Nina Ricci.

The bottle is in the shape of an apple tinted in raspberry pink, suggesting that the perfume may be tempting and suggestive. The scent in itself is unique although as a follower of Nina Ricci perfumes I would immediately notice it was a Ricci scent. While the perfume is a fresh floral it is not overly feminine and the touch of toffee apple hints at independence, seduction and emotion. This perfume is ideal both for morning and night use since it is neither too strong nor too mild, just the perfect balance. Yet another excellent Nina Ricci scent! Full Points! Give way to temptation…….


PRODUCT RATING 5/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home