Review of Health And Beauty Products

Your Ad Here

Friday, December 22, 2006

Love at First Glow by JLO


This week I got a Christmas present from a close friend of mine. She gave me a bottle of Love at First Glow by JLO. This is a pretty new scent and I have read good reviews about it so I was very happy to receive it.

When I opened the box I immediately noticed the pink bottle. It’s a very feminine sleek pink bottle that suggests style and glamour. This scent is sweet yet sexy based on peach, romantic wild rose and vanilla. It brought me back memories of when I was younger, single and used to go out partying with my friends. It reminds me of carefree relaxed periods in my life. The scent is pretty strong and lingered on a whole day. I think I will be using this scent in the morning because it may be a little bit too sweet for nighttime use.

Definitely a must have perfume perfect for a young at heart girl!


PRODUCT RATING 4/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home