Review of Health And Beauty Products

Your Ad Here

Monday, January 08, 2007

Rose and Co Lavender Bath and Shower Crème


The scent of lavender always brings back childhood memories. So when I’m feeling nostalgic or need to unwind and relax, I use Rose and Co Lavender Bath and Shower Crème.

The style and scent of this product is typical English, simple yet high quality. I love it because it is very versatile and I have used it both for a quick shower and a long soak in the bath. The scent is heavenly and relaxing and the quality is very good. The product is pretty thick and the soap builds up a nice lather. In fact, you will only need a little amount of the crème to build up a bathful of foam, so the bottle lasts for ages!

I consider this a classy luxury item, and at a mere $12, it’s a real bargain. Definitely makes a nice gift and wise to have a bottle of this in your bathroom!


PRODUCT RATING 5/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home