Review of Health And Beauty Products

Your Ad Here

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Magnolia Moisturising Hand and Nail Cream by Marks and Spencer


One of the Christmas gifts I received this year was a set of Magnolia Bath items from Marks and Spencer. Since I have dry hands (as usual in this cold season), I tried the Magnolia Moisturising Hand and Nail Cream.

One of the first things I noticed about this product is that is very runny and not thick at all. In fact when I pressed the tube, quite a lot of the cream came out. The scent is light and pleasant and lingers onto the skin for a while. Regarding the quality, I felt that the cream was not effective enough. It felt very light on the skin and although it was immediately absorbed, my hands felt sticky for a few hours after (even the mouse and keyboard feel sticky now). Definitely not enough for dry winter hands although it may be sufficient for summer use.


PRODUCT RATING 2/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home