Review of Health And Beauty Products

Your Ad Here

Monday, December 18, 2006

Body Shop Lip Line Fixer


Even though I use lip liners regularly, sometimes lipstick or lipgloss ends up slipping or feathering over the mouth. So when I came across the Body Shop Lip Line Fixer I thought I would give it a try. The idea behind this liner is that it creates an invisible barrier through which lipstick cannot pass.

So I applied the Max Factor Hypersmooth Foundation all over the face and lips (to give the lipstick a good base). I then applied a thin line of this body shop liner. To be honest it felt weird applying a transparent liner because it was a novelty to me. However, the texture was great because it felt smooth on the lips without being sticky or drying. After a few minutes, I applied the lipgloss. I kept checking the gloss throughout the night and unfortunately I have to admit that I saw no difference from usual. The liner made absolutely no difference to the staying power of my gloss. It felt like a waste of $12.


PRODUCT RATING 1/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home