Review of Health And Beauty Products

Your Ad Here

Monday, October 02, 2006

Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss Pink Afterglow No 12

I got invited to an acquaintance wedding ceremony next weekend and this is a good excuse to get myself some new wedding makeup. With the weather still being relatively hot I chose a dark pink evening dress that shimmers into gold. I have makeup that goes with this kind of dress but I needed a good lip gloss that will last a whole night of eating and drinking.

I’ve always heard good things about Revlon Lip glosses so I decided to give them a go. I picked a Super Lustrous Lip Gloss Pink Afterglow No 12 because it was the exact color of my dress and the girl at the counter promised me it will make my lips look big and shiny.

Although the wedding is next weekend, you can’t really wear makeup for a special occasion without testing it first, so I tried it on yesterday. The gloss feels a bit sticky on the lips but that feeling is compensated by the fact that it lasts through a whole dinner. The very fine glittery particles in this make the whole lips shine creating the illusion of big sparky luscious lips! This definitely scored some points in my books because I’m not blessed with super big lips and this gloss helped me trick my way into that!


PRODUCT RATING 4/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home