Review of Health And Beauty Products

Your Ad Here

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Ghost Deep Night by Scannon


A few days ago I got a check from Treasure Trooper (that’s a paid to signup program for those who are curious!) I made a good $200 from this program so I thought I would splash out on some nice perfume. I went for the Ghost Deep Night by Scannon. I know it’s not the latest perfume around but it’s such a subtle scent that I loved it. After shopping around for the best deal (it’s amazing how prices vary in different perfumeries), I ended up going for the large size in a promotional pack with a free 100ml shower gel and 100ml body lotion.

The bottle is dark and decorative in a moon shape so it can be used as an ornament too. The fragrance is light yet distinctively fresh, mixed with a touch of apricot, peach and vanilla. The scent lasted for ages especially when I used the gel and the lotion from the pack! All in all I loved the perfume and my fiancé commented that he liked “this new scent” (which means a lot considering he never notices when I change something!). This perfume definitely qualifies for those special occasions!


PRODUCT RATING 5/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home