Review of Health And Beauty Products

Your Ad Here

Friday, October 06, 2006

Mavala Waterproof Mascara


I was surfing online some time ago and came across a Health Shop. I was really impressed with the amount of products they had on sale and the prices weren’t bad either! They stock a selection of Mavala Products which are a bit hard to find in my local shops. So I eventually got myself the Mavala Waterproof Mascara which promised to thicken and lengthen my lashes thanks to its protein enriched formula.

The applicator of the product is very handy because it is curved and it takes the shape of the lashes so that I could reach every lash easily. Although I liked the quality of this product, it was nothing out of the ordinary. My lashes did look a millimeter longer but it was nothing too noticeable. However, at $10 it is very good value for money and I would probably buy it again and keep it for daily use.


PRODUCT RATING 4/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home