Review of Health And Beauty Products

Your Ad Here

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Radox Herbal Bath Stress Relief


It’s been a really stressful week so I thought I will treat myself to a long bath before I start another week. I’ve been seeing advertising for Radox products for years but believe it or not I have never tried them out. After smelling a good 10 different products (much to the annoyance of the supermarket staff) I finally got myself a Radox Herbal Bath Stress Relief. I didn’t choose this particular bottle for its scent but more for its promise for relieve me from stress!

The first thing I noticed about the product when I tried it is that’s its very runny. I tipped the bottle expecting a small amount to fall into the bath but I managed to waste quite a big blob of it! With such a big amount of soap, it obviously bubbled up pretty fast and easily and I could have a bath just like they show you in the advertisements! Unfortunately the bubbles didn’t last too long and proceeded to burst before I was ready from the soak! However, the product smelt nice and a 30 minute bath did help me chill out and relax. So, I guess I would use it again, but I would tip the bottle very carefully!


PRODUCT RATING 3.5/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home