Review of Health And Beauty Products

Your Ad Here

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Simple Deep Cleansing Facial Mask


Now that hot season is practically over, its time to deep cleanse the face from all the free beauty samples and junk it got exposed to over a long summer. So, a few days ago I was at the supermarket and picked up this Simple Deep Cleansing Facial Mask. Its packaging really caught my eye because it gives an impression of a simple yet effective product with no frills!

When I tried it on, I discovered that the packaging really reflects the quality of the product! Besides being a very good and effective mask, it is 100% perfume and color free with no unnecessary additives making it a perfect choice for those with sensitive skin. Another positive thing about this product is that it works fast. I didn’t have to sit for 15 minutes with the concoction on my face. I just had to keep it on for 3 minutes while I showered and then just washed it off with causing a mess!

Another plus is the price! It’s priced very reasonably at $4 for a 75ml tube. A 75ml tube should last for more then 10 treatments so it’s a real deal! This product is definitely going to turn into one of my favorite must haves!


PRODUCT RATING 5/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home