Review of Health And Beauty Products

Your Ad Here

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Glysolid Lip Protection

Today I popped over to the beautician to wax off some body hair before the wedding this weekend. I didn’t really need to buy anything since I’m pretty well stocked on beauty stuff at the moment. However, my lips were feeling a bit dry and I picked up a Glysolid Lip Protection at the counter.

Glysolid Lip Protection is a no frills product, its not glamorous but simply convenient and cheap. This lip balm feels really thick and buttery on the lips so it may be annoying for those who prefer lighter balms. Personally, I don’t mind the thickness of the product as long as it does its job. What really did annoy me is the color. This balm makes the lips turn into a weird unsexy shade of lilac! So while this product may be handy to have at home when your lips turn dry, I really don’t recommend its use outside the house!


PRODUCT RATING 2/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home