Review of Health And Beauty Products

Your Ad Here

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Beauty Clutch Compact by Markwins

I started a new diet so I wanted to treat myself to some small new product. I came across a very cheap makeup box in a department store and I couldn’t resist it! The box is Beauty Clutch Compact by Markwins. It’s a small sweet box with loads of eyeshadows and a couple of blushers and lipglosses. The box also comes with a handy inside mirror and a few applicators. Perfect to take on a trip or just to keep on the dressing table!

The eyeshadows are fantastic. They are shimmery and easy to apply yet colors are subtle shades that look good on the skin. The blushers were not the right shade for my skin tone but I will be using them as eye shadows! The lip glosses are really good quality too, it’s a pity there is so little of them!

As the day wore on, the eyeshadows tended to lose a bit their color. However, they lasted pretty well for most of the day so at less then $9 for the whole box they are definitely well worth it!


PRODUCT RATING 3.5/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home