Review of Health And Beauty Products

Your Ad Here

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil


I picked up this Rimmel eye pencil for a couple of dollars, so I thought it was worth a try. The product is very much like an ordinary eye pencil, only its one of the cheapest on the market. I’m a bit wary of using Rimmel products since I don’t normally have a good experience with them! But I thought I will give this little eye pencil the benefit of the doubt.

So yesterday morning, I had to run some errands around town (mainly shopping for more beauty products and checking out weight loss supplements). and I thought I would try on the eye pencil. I must say it was easy to line the lower lashes since the product was soft. On the other hand, I could not manage to line the top eye lid! The pencil just couldn’t mark! Anyway, thinking it’s not much of a big deal I left it at that and went around my errands. When I got home after a few hours I looked into the mirror and the line had disappeared! Yeah it literally disappeared and it wasn’t down my face either. It was absolutely nowhere!

I must say I wasn’t too impressed with this product and will probably not use it again unless I need it to stay on for an hour or two. Otherwise I will definitely need another product.


PRODUCT RATING 1/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home