Review of Health And Beauty Products

Your Ad Here

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Max Factor Natural Brush-on Satin Blush


So last weekends shopping trip was a very successful one and I returned home with loads of new products to try and review! I’ll start with the Max Factor Natural Brush-on Satin Blush. The shade I picked out is number 245 (subtle amber) because it looked like a natural looking color.

The product is conveniently packed in with a little brush to help application. The problem is that the brush that came with the product didn’t particularly work well. For starters it is way too small to do its job properly and the bristles are a bit too hard. The result being blotches of blusher on my face that didn’t blend in properly.

Giving up on the standard brush, I decided to try applying the product with my own professional brush. The product was still a bit hard to blend but the result was satisfactory. I got a very natural and healthy looking glow with the product. The color stayed on for hours without turning too shiny so I guess I can’t complain. I suppose I would recommend this product, however definitely use your own brush!


PRODUCT RATING 3.5/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home