Review of Health And Beauty Products

Your Ad Here

Friday, September 08, 2006

Phyris Tinted Day Protection

Tinted moisturizers are very handy to have especially in summer. With a good tinted moisturizer you can avoid having to put on the foundation especially when its hot weather and your face is practically melting. This is the reason I HAD to buy the Phyris Tinted Day Protection because I thought it was something I could slap onto my face when I need to run a couple of errands! The added benefit of this product is that it contains an SPF of 15 so that even saves having to put on a thick sun protection.

The product is very conveniently packaged in a sleek tube that gives an impression of glamour. The consistency of the cream is very light and pleasant making it easy to blend in. The color is also very natural giving the face a nice healthy glow. The only problem I found with this product is that it tends to be a bit greasy, so you have to put on some translucent powder on top otherwise you end up with a very shiny face! Being such an oily product, I doubt it would be good for people with oily skin. However, I would use it again!


PRODUCT RATING 4/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home