Review of Health And Beauty Products

Your Ad Here

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Effaclar - Face Wash Gel

Got an Effaclar sample today. Effaclar is a face wash by la Roche Posay that’s designed for acne prone skin. I do get the occasional pimple so I guess there is no harm in trying this product!

The first thing I noticed about this product is that it’s a weird kind of blue shade with kinda got me worried that the product is expired or something! How did I notice the color? The product is so runny that as soon as I opened the miniature tube to use it some of it fell out on my trousers. I hope it doesn’t stain!

Back to the product, I did put the strange blue concoction on my face. Since it was a gel I was not expecting it to lather up however, it did! I do like getting some lather since it psychologically feels more cleansing! The product felt good on the skin and when I rinsed it off, I was left with a pleasant perfume. My only worry was that my face felt a bit dried out after using Effaclar so I doubled up on the moisturizer. I suppose that would not be a problem for people with oilier skin.

Although the product is a relatively good one I will not be using it again. It just didn’t impress me!


PRODUCT RATING 3/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home